What are your greatest weaknesses?
What are your greatest weaknesses? Or What is Your Greatest Weakness?
This is basic interview question that every recruiter will ask you. You always show employer’s job qualifications in your answers. You can ref sample of interview answers, job interview tips …as follows:
1. Answer structure
These are two popular ways that are used to answer this questions:
a) First way: Turning your strong point into weak point.
b) Second way: Solving your weakness absolutely. A better approach is that you state one point which was once your weakness, but you have done well to resolve it.
2. Answer tips
• Don’t try to make up a weakness.
• Don’t say you have no weakness. No one is perfect, therefore, you shouldn’t say you have no weakness.
• Always keep answering questions in a positive manner.
• Avoid directing the interviewer into negative thinking.
• In any question, including this one, you want to communicate optimistic approach and enthusiasm – two important qualities to demonstrate in interviews.
• Never list a key element of the job as your weakness!
3. Answer samples
Answer sample 1
Weakness which is not related to the job: I find accounting (or mathematics) as my major/biggest weakness. Even at home my wife is in charge of our books. Though it bores me, recently, I managed to learn some functions for having an idea of key accounting basics.
Answer sample 2
Weakness the interviewer already knows: I lack general work experience because I spent many years in advancing my education. However, my education has prepared me for the job – I learned some skills that couldn’t be gained as extensively in any regular job, such as: research experience that helped me analyzing and developing A, B, C.
Answer sample 3
Weakness that can be considered as a positive attitude: I don’t know to balance work and personal life. I love my work, but my family is neglected sometimes because of this. I often put in 12-hour working day. I am now learning to better manage my time as well as my personal life.
Job interview ebooks:
The job interview ebooks are available at Clickbank.com, if you want to ref more, you can visit links below:
1. Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers - This ebook include best answer samples and answer tips for job interview questions.
2. Job Interview Success System - This Ebook Transform The Complicated Job Interview Process Into A Simple, Step-by-step System To Ace The Interview And Get The Job!.
3. Killer Interview Secrets - Remarkable new job interview system that helps job seekers get their dream job.This entry was posted on Thursday, August 25th, 2011 at 1:55 am and is filed under Interview questions and answers. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.